Reference in papers sometimes refer to specific sections of the paper. A citation can apply just to a specific clause, sentence or even large tracts of a paper. In the project, we would like to know the scope of the specific section that is being referred to. Drawing on ParsCit, a library created by WING-NUS, we wish to create a model to 1) find the citation maker, and 2) learn the scope of the citation; that is, how many words/sentences are related to the actual cited work.
- Ziping Hu(NGNE FYP Student)
- Animesh Prasad (Graduate Student)
- Yuan Chuan Kee (Graduate Student)
- Min-Yen Kan (Professor and Advisor)
- 1 Feb 2019: Meeting presentation[PDF]